- How to update your Microsoft Outlook contacts from Gmail
- Can’t get in to your Mac, because you forgot your password? Follow these three easy steps to get back up and running.
- What You Should Do If Your Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Why you should choose TP Technologies over a Discount Service
- When Apple tells you your main logic board is bad
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Originally Top Ten Business Tips for Techs By Tony Pirog Posted: March 23, 2013 I received this timely reminder in my mailbox this morning. I’ve been feeling a little jaded lately and feel I haven’t had the “right” attitude toward … Continue reading
We’ve observed that MacOS is slow, clunky and cumbersome compared to Windows. Whenever we’ve installed Windows on a Mac, it ran much faster than MacOS. I decided to install it on my Mac Mini. We were literally blown away by how much faster and smoother it is than MacOS! Continue reading